Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Description of the Doom character sheets

The sheets are to record the progress of your marine between sessions (though I suppose you could play on them if you just placed your health/armor/ammo tokens and ignored the writing.

While we had too many players to play doom, I did manage to get use out of one of the marine sheets over the weekend. I played a short game of Descent, scratched out Marine, and replaced it with hero, and a great deal of the information is either the same, or has corresponding information that isn't used, for instance...
  • I wrote all the equipment/armor I had in the "Weapons" section off to the right of the dice.
  • Health replaced Health, Fatigue replaced armor.
  • Kill points were replaced with gold
  • And the skills replaced the marine cards

All in all it turned out to be quite useful, and now I have a place to start in making a Descent sheet.

No comments: